The 24 Volcano Park stations
The Volcano Park projects are connected by four coloured routes – blue route, yellow route, red route and green route. Each route covers one region.
Blue covers the area between Plaidt and Kretz; yellow that between Kruft and Andernach. The Volcano Park projects in and around Mendig lie along the red route. The green route connects all projects in the area around Mayen.
The coloured routes help to guide you on your tour through the Volcano Park. Check with our route planner which colour your destination has and then simply follow the signposting.
- Mayener Grubenfeld
- Krufter Bachtal
- Hohe Buche
- Roman mine at Meurin
- Ettringer Lay
- Ettringer Bellerberg/Kottenheimer Büden
- The Ahl
- Kottenheimer Winfeld
- Eifelmuseum Mayen/Deutsches Schieferbergwerk Mayen (German slate mine)
- Lava cellar
- Lava Dome
- Stadtmuseum Andernach
- Booser Doppelmaar
- Roman burial chambers at Nickenich
- Roman burial chambers at Ochtenburg
- Museum Pellenz
- Geyser Andernach
- Terra Vulcania
- Discovery Museum of Natural History